Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] usb webcam audio problem?

hallo damien,

thanks for your affort, i also cant understand it because the device is
working and the connection from gnomemeeting to my win pc netmeeting is also
working if i use the input of my midiman soundcard. in this constellation
everything is working fine. so maybe the mixer is not working,

but in kmixer i set the volume to max it it does not effect anything,

anyway thanks for your help,

i mail you when i can solfe this,
alex