Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] OpenH323 compilation problem

People have reported that kind of problem for redhat 7.1 (I think) on
the OpenH323 mailing list. If I remember correctly, it was a problem of
compiler : the system needed a lot more swap than usual with that
version of compiler.

Im not sure that there is a solution about that :-(