Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] settings / preferences

Rafaël, some work for you :-)

(Rafaël is the FAQ maintainer)

Damien

On 08 Dec 2001 22:03:57 -0600
Marc Williams <marcw onlymooo com> wrote:

> I wonder if I couldn't get some suggested settings and explanations for
> some of the available preferences.  Specifically:

I don't think that it is a good idea, because settings are specific to a a configuration
and you must tweak yourself to see what gives you the best result.
somme settings have no incidence on the obtained result.