[GnomeMeeting-list] settings / preferences

I wonder if I couldn't get some suggested settings and explanations for
some of the available preferences.  Specifically:

Suggested dial-up, broadband, and LAN settings for (yes, I use all three
and I'd be surprised if I didn't have to change the settings depending
on which I was doing).  When I say suggested settings, I'm referring to
a starting point, a number from which to tweak further:
audio	Jitter buffer delay
	GSM Frames
	G.711 Frames
video	Transmitted quality
	Updated Blocks
	Received quality
	Max Video Bandwidth (if chosen)

Why would I want to (or not) select the following:
	Silence detection
	Video Transmission
	Transmitted FPS limit

Why are some audio codecs selected by default and some not?

What's a gatekeeper?

Why would I want to (or not) register with an ILS dir.?

What is H.245 tunneling and why would I want to enable it?

What is Fast Start and why would I want to enable it?

I'll bet I'm not the only one with these questions.  I didn't see most
of this covered in the FAQ.  Btw, nice product.  Thanks for your time!!