Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [DRAFT] Organization of the "find contact" task

Jan Schampera a écrit :
Mh. I think i need to rephrase. Say, you're in the roster view, and want
to edit a contact (with a possible roster-viewer-right-click-menu [TM]).
What is used to identify the contact and how is it processed? I miss a
stone in the puzzle inside my head. Do you want the contact API layered
or similar?

You're in the roster view. Of course it knows what it displays. It does have access to the specific contacts of this roster, and hence can give you the right actions on it!