Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Reworking the addressbook code

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le dimanche 28 mai 2006 à 22:04 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le dimanche 28 mai 2006 à 21:29 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
Hi,

here are a few ideas I have concerning the addressbook code. I wrote a much longer mail three days ago, but it is obsolete already...

Idea 1: the call history should be a kind of addressbook

I have difficulties understanding this...
Why have a separate window with the call history ? One should just go in the window where you usually find your contacts, and find your past contacts there, in a _("Call history") addressbook, with three different groups (placed, received, missed).

I tend to disagree with this. A call history is different from an
address book, I would never go in the address book to see my calls
history.
I would. For instance: you're calling numbers that you don't have in your contacts (and you don't want to have them). Calling from history (call received/missed in case of unknown incoming call, passed in case of temporary contact)
--
Daniel