[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Reworking the addressbook code

Hi,

here are a few ideas I have concerning the addressbook code. I wrote a much longer mail three days ago, but it is obsolete already...

Idea 1: the call history should be a kind of addressbook

Idea 2: it should be very easy to add various addressbook sources

Idea 3: I must absolutely try to get back all features we had or Damien will hit me (again?) ;-)