Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Setting colour of tab text/label widgets.

Le mercredi 29 mars 2006 à 22:40 -0700, simon a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm hacking around with the chat window. New to GTK so this is a good
> place to start I think.....
>
> I would like to modify it so that the color of the message tab changes
> when a new message comes in when the window is not the active on (I
> already have the changes to stop new messages grabbing focus).
>
> I can use gtk_widget_modify_fg
>
> But this seems to only modify the color used when the tab is the
> selected one, if I select a different one then the color is forced to
> black.

It is theme related. I don't think the HIG would like the behavior to be
changed. However, having a different color when there are new messages
is nice.

> Q). Where is the 'not selected' colour set?
>
> I'll also need to revert the colour back when the tab is selected, is
> the best way to register a call back on selection?

The best advice I can give you is to look how gaim and galeon are doing
it! :)
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net