[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Setting colour of tab text/label widgets.

Hi,
I'm hacking around with the chat window. New to GTK so this is a good
place to start I think.....

I would like to modify it so that the color of the message tab changes
when a new message comes in when the window is not the active on (I
already have the changes to stop new messages grabbing focus).

I can use gtk_widget_modify_fg

But this seems to only modify the color used when the tab is the
selected one, if I select a different one then the color is forced to
black.

Q). Where is the 'not selected' colour set?

I'll also need to revert the colour back when the tab is selected, is
the best way to register a call back on selection?

Cheers,
Simon.