Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [TOO LONG] Improving the dbus component after 2.0

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 10:33:27PM +0100, Julien PUYDT wrote:
> Kilian Krause a écrit :
> >which would be a kinda small percentage as I do remember EDS should
> >become freedesktop.org standard. Thus, is there any benefit putting this
> >onto the current TODO? Anyone know about how EDS developers see DBUS
> >support on their schedule?
>
> That is an interesting point ; which in turn raises the following
> questions :
> - will EDS really become a fd.o standard ?
> - is EDS part of the things Tor Lillqvist ported to win32 ?

And how does all this fit in with galago? Isn't that also slated to become
an fd.o standard? Wouldn't implementing a galago feed in Ekiga make the most
sense? If I understand it correctly EDS support would come for free too
right?

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj vdbonline com