Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga 2.0 and help

Kilian Krause a écrit :

Salut Daniel,

Just updated latest SID debs from Kilian: still no help. I'm not using Gnome.

Are you sure that you have "yelp" installed? If not, does it fix the
problem if you do so? In that case, i'll just add it to the depends.

No, not installed. But I don't want to install it, 30MB. Please don't add depends, thanks for the non Gnome users. ;-) I will continue my live with Ekiga without help.

--
Daniel