Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga 2.0 and help

Daniel,

Am Dienstag, den 14.03.2006, 19:08 +0100 schrieb Daniel Huhardeaux:
> Hi all,
>
> like told one or two weeks ago, I still not have help available in the
> cvs version (french). I didn't test with the new stable.
>
> Am I wrong or there is a problem somewhere?

what you might encounter is that Sarge and Breezy right now don't update
in their CVS versions. There is a build issue with the french help which
so far hasn't been fixed and which unfortunately only appears on the
given two dists.

I guess this will be adressed as soon as the release is properly out the
door.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian