Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga 2.0 and help

Julien PUYDT a �it :

Daniel Huhardeaux wrote:

As told in previous mail, I'm runing SID ;-)

I just tried to see the help with ekiga-snapshot on my debian/sid box : it worked (with warnings which should be fixed by my commit -- and warnings which should be gnome-help's problem).

Just updated latest SID debs from Kilian: still no help. I'm not using Gnome.

Also, in french version, menu shortcuts have 2 time 'A' for Appel and Aide. Don't think it will work for both in the mean time ;-)

Finally, running the druid don't detect anything for the NAT section (page 5). Click on detect, nothing happend :-( I can go to next page or previous one. I'm lucky to know my network setup ;-)

--
Daniel