Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ideas and considerations for the addressbook code

Jan Schampera a écrit :
1) a book can return a view for itself, which means the view becomes specific, and hence can handle the case of big addressbooks ;

And which view would such a book return by default?

No default view. I think there should be a GmFullBook class (from which all books which can be displayed fully), and an associated GmFullBookView class, which would then be default for the children.

Does that looks nicer ?
Yip.

Nice.

I'm writing some code to showcase things... may take long since I lack time those days :-/