Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] IAX2 In Ekiga

Stephen Cook a �it :
Could you send me a private email with an instant messaging address that
you use.

BTW Damien and others we will keep as much information on the mailing
list.

To give you guys an update I have IAX2 calls going in ekiga although it
needs a lot of work :).  Then obviously the improvements to IAX2 in
opal...

This sounds great :-)

Do all codecs work ok ?

Could you make a short list of what is lacking, so your progress can easily be seen ?

:-)