Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] IAX2 In Ekiga

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 10:32 +1200, Derek Smithies wrote:
> Hi,
>  Ok, just back from a long weekend (three days of not touching a computer)
> and back into things.
>
> Stephen, I saw some comment from you on this topic at:
>
> http://siti.geek.nz/web/content/blogsection/4/26/
>
> interesting - very interesting..
>
> hey - now that is a coincidence.
>  I studied at Canterbury University also.
Well that's cool :)

Could you send me a private email with an instant messaging address that
you use.

BTW Damien and others we will keep as much information on the mailing
list.

To give you guys an update I have IAX2 calls going in ekiga although it
needs a lot of work :).  Then obviously the improvements to IAX2 in
opal...

> ==============
> > Craig, I do not think moving to an offline conversation with Stephen is
> > a good idea. Julien and myself are supposed to mentor the project. Your
> > help is of course welcome, but we have to be kept informed.
> Sorry Damien, but there will be a lot of offline comment.
>  I suspect that Stephen and I live in the same city. Sending a CC of phone
> conversations etc will not be easy.
>
> I will endeavour though to keep you informed of what is happening, and we
> can move everything forward towards the nirvana of iax2, sip, and h323 in
> gnomemeeting.

> Stephen,
>
> I am really happy to work with you on IAX2 - really happy. This
> would be great for the project.
It should be a good learning experience for me and I am sure it'll be
good fun :)