Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Full Screen Mode

Le vendredi 02 juin 2006 à 03:03 -0700, Dan Sandberg a écrit :
> So configure.in is hand-generated?  Surprising.

That's te way it works. You write configure.in and configure is
generated from there. I guess you are confusing things here.

> 1) How exactly do I add the opengl ( libgl ) library?

By writing autconf code in configure.in. No idea exactly how it should
be done.

> 2) Xrandr is mentioned in the Makefile, but is not in configure.in.  How
> exactly does it get put into the Makefile?

Probably by an external library that we are using.

> 3) Is it ok if I send in a patch that is for Ekiga 2.0.1?  I didn't want
> to code against a moving target.

Yes. It is even OK if you do not provide the configure.in code, but only
the OpenGL Ekiga code.