Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues - michaels makefile adaptions for debian sid + latest mingw32

Michael Rickmann wrote:
As to your problem with the /usr/share/gnome-doc-utils/gnome-doc-utils.make.
It also rings a bell. Have you the dev package of texinfo. At some point a got errors because of missing makeinfo which is not available with Ubuntu. I had to install the texinfo instead.

No, I think a recent gnome-common is needed.