Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues - michaels makefile adaptions for debian sid + latest mingw32

Hi Tom,

On Monday 30 January 2006 12:46, thomas schorpp wrote:
> thomas schorpp wrote:
> > Michael Rickmann wrote:
> >>Hi Kilian,

> for debian mingw32 makefile adaption necessary:

Yes, I work on Kubuntu and I am always a bit hesitant to mix Debian and Ubuntu
packages. So I build my own crosscompiler with the sources from mingw.org
(gcc-3.4.5) in my home directory. For somebody non-Debian who wishes to
participate I have attached the Makefile.

> export DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE="i586-mingw32msvc"
>
> #HOST_TOOL_PREFIX=i586-pc-mingw32
> HOST_TOOL_PREFIX=i586-mingw32msvc
>
> and chgrp/mod src/775 for write permission to
>
> tom2:~# ls -l /usr/i586-mingw32msvc/
> total 24

The problem was that the make depend of openldap wanted regex.h in that place.
Once it and alloca.h are there you can switch back permissions and take out
the dependency on $(HOST_TOOL_INCLUDE_DIR)/regex.h.
Michael