Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] win32 build issues

Hi Michael,

> thank you for your answer. I agree our setups are very different, you with a
> chrooted sid and me with a home made and HOME-located crosscompiler.
> Nevertheless, the only obstacle which I can imagine separates us, is the make
> depend bahaviour of openldap which does not respect any include arguments for
> finding regex.h, at least in my environment. It was this regex which made me
> start editing your Makefile, and then I couldn't stop. One might consider
> regex as fairly established and not subject to frequent changes. So one could
> install it as root every now and then and forget about it in the Makefile.

actually for me the large trout about missing regex.h during "make
depend" didn't affect any of the later compilation. Probably you have
been annoyed by it too, but it shouldn't hurt getting past it.

Anyway, the current problem since adding Julien's SDL fix is that cvs
still won't cleanly compile for me anymore. Will need to look into that,
but looks connected to the new MJPEG code in PWLib.

Moreover I have added some more assurance that the make-targets are
caught in the order they should to make resuming work nicely. Your
stamps have resumed at pwlib always after "make update" which is
definitely not what i wanted. If you feel like having a look, i have
just updated the tarball with the latest fixes. I'm all ears to having
your patch, if you can solve that final linking stage again. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian