Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] No more IPv6?

Hi Craig,

> Nothing has changed in PWLib or OpeH323 that might cause this, that I
> can think of. Of course, I could be wrong....

yes, PWLib is having "checking for ipv6 ... yes" in the configure
output, thus it must be in Ekiga. I'd have put --enable-ipv6 if it'd
have been that easy, but to me it sounds like Ekiga does no longer have
a listner on ipv6 since it's binding to interfaces.

> I'll see if I can check this early next week on Windows.

ok, thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Kilian