Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] No more IPv6?

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:56:39 +0100
Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I know that for long time now GnomeMeeting has been the "killer app" for
> IPv6 presentations. This brings me even more to wonder why my today's
> Ekiga CVS snapshot is no longer listening to IPv6 sockets *at all*. I
> know I haven't launched it for quite some time, thus this may be
> something GM vs. Ekiga or so...
>
> Anyway, is there any trick I have missed?
> Are the snaps compiled alright (pwlib tells ipv6 found)?
>
> Please speak up so this can be fixed! Thanks!

Nothing has changed in PWLib or OpeH323 that might cause this, that I
can think of. Of course, I could be wrong....

I'll see if I can check this early next week on Windows.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting