[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] No more IPv6?

Hi guys,

I know that for long time now GnomeMeeting has been the "killer app" for
IPv6 presentations. This brings me even more to wonder why my today's
Ekiga CVS snapshot is no longer listening to IPv6 sockets *at all*. I
know I haven't launched it for quite some time, thus this may be
something GM vs. Ekiga or so...

Anyway, is there any trick I have missed?
Are the snaps compiled alright (pwlib tells ipv6 found)?

Please speak up so this can be fixed! Thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Kilian