[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Install issue with breezy 5.10 ?

I'm new with ubuntu, apt-xxx and synaptic usage so it is possible I'm wrong... This evening, I tried to install ekiga using BREEZY BADGER (Ubuntu): deb http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/ubuntu/ breezy main
I updated my /etc/apt/sources-files (and gpg key) without any problem
but it seems that ekiga itself is missing.
Using Synaptic manager I only had displayed any openh323 and pwlib packages from snapshot cvs as new packages but not ekiga (or gnomemeeting-cvs).
Am I wrong ?
Thanks for any help
PhL