[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] new ekiga-cvs Debian/Ubuntu snapshots

Hi guys,

since yesterday I have updated the snapshots packaging to the new
infrastructure. That among other things means our CVS snaps are now
named ekiga-cvs and no longer gnomemeeting-cvs. Moreover pure64 is now
incorporated into the regular dists.
That means you can choose from:
* "sid"
* "etch"
* "sarge"
* "breezy"
* "dapper"
for each of the 3 archs: i386, amd64 and powerpc.

The CVS checkout is done hourly and transferred onto our public mirrors
once all packs builds are complete for the given dist.

For now, the /archive is not updated anymore, but I move this to a
separate host some day the upcoming week. If any of you has some 30 GB
of spare webspace and would like to host this rollback, please do
contact me. Thanks!

If there's any problems with the new packs, as always, just drop me a
note.

Enjoy the new packs! ;)

--
Best regards,