Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Install issue with breezy 5.10 ?

Hi Phil,

Am Sonntag, den 22.01.2006, 23:01 +0100 schrieb Philippe Lefevre:
> I'm new with ubuntu, apt-xxx and synaptic usage so it is possible I'm
> wrong...
> This evening, I tried to install ekiga using BREEZY BADGER (Ubuntu): deb
> http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/ubuntu/ breezy main
> I updated my /etc/apt/sources-files (and gpg key) without any problem
> but it seems that ekiga itself is missing.
> Using Synaptic manager I only had displayed any openh323 and pwlib
> packages from snapshot cvs as new packages but not ekiga (or
> gnomemeeting-cvs).
> Am I wrong ?

Nope, you're right. That's one of the consequences of me having to move
package names around this afternoon. It'll be back as soon as the
rebuild is completed, i.e. latest tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian