Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Registration via IP address failed

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 08:34:57PM +1100, Craig Southeren wrote:
> The "cvs glitch" may be my fault.
>
> I checked in a fix for the IP interface problem, but it was not correct
> and broke the code.
>
> So I removed the version from the CVS, and then checked in a good fix.
> This means the broken file and the new file had the same revision number.

Aha, that explains it. I was very surprised to see to different commits
with the same revision number.

> The CVS snapshot may have occured before I removed the broken file, so
> this may explain the problem
>
> Please accept my apolgies for this mixup

Thanks for explaining how it happened! :-) I was seriously starting to doubt
the integrity of cvs. :-O

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj vdbonline com