Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Registration via IP address failed

The "cvs glitch" may be my fault.

I checked in a fix for the IP interface problem, but it was not correct
and broke the code.

So I removed the version from the CVS, and then checked in a good fix.
This means the broken file and the new file had the same revision number.

The CVS snapshot may have occured before I removed the broken file, so
this may explain the problem

Please accept my apolgies for this mixup

   Craig

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:36:41 +0100
Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:

> CJ,
>
> Am Donnerstag, den 23.02.2006, 12:25 +0100 schrieb CJ van den Berg:
> > On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 11:49:20AM +0100, CJ van den Berg wrote:
> > > It appears to be a problem with the version of pwlib that the snapshots are
> > > compiled against.
> >
> > I've double checked the version pwlib used in the snapshots and it appears
> > to be a checkout from HEAD from cvs1.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openh323,
> > which should be ok. What is weird is that src/ptlib/unix/socket.h claims to
> > be version 1.117, but version 1.117 on sourceforge is different (it contains
> > the GetInterfaceTable patch), which seems pretty strange to me.  I've
> > attached a diff between the snapshot version 1.117 and the sourceforge
> > version 1.117.
> >
> > Could this be a cvs update glitch or something? Killian?
>
> uhm, not sure, but I have just switched cvs1 to cvs.sourceforge.net to
> make sure we're using the right server. Let's see if that fixes the
> problem.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Kilian

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting