Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Registration via IP address failed

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Le jeudi 23 février 2006 à 10:34 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :
Damien Sandras a écrit :

Le jeudi 23 février 2006 à 00:06 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :

Damien Sandras a écrit :

[...]

Go in DetectInterfaces, and add a cout for the interfaces. Make sure you
are using latest CVS.

Where you have DetectInterfaces?

Or get me an account on your machine, and I will
try having a look, but probably not before mid march after the 2.00
release :(

As stated by Kilian, you can reproduce it by adding an alias to any of your iface.
Sorry, but I have done that, and it works. Are you running very latest
CVS or an older version?

Ekiga 1.99 20060222

I add a second IP to my eth0 interface, same: both iface with the same first IP. I add a second global IP to my wlan0, same. No matter which iface or IP scope, # of iface shown is ok, but always with the first IP found on this iface.

OK, Craig made that fix a few days ago, and it works for him.
Also, it works for me.

So really, I don't see what's wrong.

I do not have time to spend on this issue, I'm really sorry.

What you can do is checking if the sources you are using contain the
code very latest code.
I'm using the build packages from Kilian. So perhaps is problem there ... Did someone else using Sid/Etch/Sarge/Dapper/Breezy packages from snapshots.gnomemeeting.net? Facing same problem?
--
Daniel