Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Registration via IP address failed

Damien Sandras a écrit :

[...]
I believe you, but I can not reproduce it. So do you have some way to
check what's wrong in the code?
Euh ... :-) I use the fabulouses packages from Kilian so no source here ;-) I modified the keys from gconf, it came back with the default one.

What should I do to follow the code? Gdb?

First step could be to check how Ekiga get the ifaces and collect the IP addresses. I remove the zeroconf setup connected to the wlan0, start Ekiga, found 2 ifaces and the wlan0 had the 192.168.10.4

--
Daniel