Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Registration via IP address failed

Le mercredi 22 février 2006 à 22:59 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :
> Damien Sandras a écrit :
>
> >[...]
> >I believe you, but I can not reproduce it. So do you have some way to
> >check what's wrong in the code?
> >

> Euh ... :-) I use the fabulouses packages from Kilian so no source here
> ;-) I modified the keys from gconf, it came back with the default one.
>
> What should I do to follow the code? Gdb?

Probably not.

Go in DetectInterfaces, and add a cout for the interfaces. Make sure you
are using latest CVS. Or get me an account on your machine, and I will
try having a look, but probably not before mid march after the 2.00
release :(

> First step could be to check how Ekiga get the ifaces and collect the IP
> addresses. I remove the zeroconf setup connected to the wlan0, start
> Ekiga, found 2 ifaces and the wlan0 had the 192.168.10.4

(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net