Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Crash when registering/unregistering

Damien Sandras wrote:

>>>If they were installed, we would know where it crashes.
>>>
>>>Kilian, can you make sure your debug packs are correct? It seems not.
>>>You can try killall -11 ekiga and see if the bt gives the lines numbers.
>>>If they don't, then you do not provide correct debug symbols.
>>>

>>Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
>>0xb67055a9 in poll () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
>>(gdb) bt
>>#0  0xb67055a9 in poll () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
>>#1  0xb7536dbc in g_main_context_iterate (context=0x814a2c8, block=1,
>>dispatch=1,
>>    self=0x811d0f0) at gmain.c:2867
>>#2  0xb75372c7 in IA__g_main_loop_run (loop=0x83bd028) at gmain.c:2769
>>#3  0xb7c4adf9 in gtk_main () from /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
>>#4  0x08097622 in main (argc=1, argv=0xbfee5f54, envp=0xbfee5f5c)
>>    at gui/main.cpp:4589
>>(gdb) handle SIGSEGV nopass
>>Signal        Stop      Print   Pass to program Description
>>SIGSEGV       Yes       Yes     No              Segmentation fault
>>(gdb) cont
>>Continuing.
>

> There you have line numbers. However, in the other backtrace, it was not
> hte case

this is the own compiled ekiga i use since weeks. bt looks like thread is ekiga main only.
but this thread is about symbols in libopal and libpt, isnt it?
kilian packages are all installed.

i need to switch threads then bt, sorry.

i better use kdevelop3 or anjuta instead of console gdb for this.