Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Crash when registering/unregistering

> Damien Sandras wrote:
>> Without debug symbols, I can not debug that problem. Sorry :(
>
> Which symbols are you missing? I do have all necessary packages
> installed, ekiga-cvs-dbg and libopal-cvs-dbg.

If they were installed, we would know where it crashes.

Kilian, can you make sure your debug packs are correct? It seems not.
You can try killall -11 ekiga and see if the bt gives the lines numbers.
If they don't, then you do not provide correct debug symbols.