Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga configure: "need PWLib", though PWLib is installed

Hi Damien,
No worries, it all worked out.
I managed to compile the whole lot and it works fine.
What I did is I just did uninstall to pwlib and opal, wiped out the directories for pwlib, opal and ekiga. Then freshly untarred, configured, made and made install on all three and there is my nicely working Ekiga.
Compliments,
Joey

Sent from the GnomeMeeting - Dev forum at Nabble.com.