Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga configure: "need PWLib", though PWLib is installed

I'm using Suse 10
I saw on your site only Redhat /Fedora packages are available.
Is one of these compatible with SuSE too?
Though I have compiled quite some sources myself in the past, I do prefer rpms if they are available....
Ekiga seems not to be easy on compiling - but that's why I also thought the Redhat/Fedora packages might be incompatible with SuSE.

Sent from the GnomeMeeting - Dev forum at Nabble.com.