Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga configure: "need PWLib", though PWLib is installed

Le mardi 07 février 2006 à 04:06 -0800, Joeyboy (sent by Nabble.com) a
écrit :
> I did a successful ./configure, make and make install on PWLib and
> Opal. No error messages at all - successful compilation etc.
>
> Yet when I do ./configure on Ekiga, it halts somewhere with the
> message:
>
> checking for read in -lpt... no
> configure: error: You need the PWLib library to compile Ekiga
>
> PWLib was clearly installed! Any ideas what may have gone wrong?

Check config.log.

If you are not used to compile software on Linux, I strongly suggest
using our binary packages.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net