Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Strange noise with one provider

Kilian Krause wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 05.02.2006, 10:01 +0100 schrieb Julien PUYDT:
>
>>Kilian Krause wrote:
>>
>>>well, my buildd might be fast, but 30 secs from cvs commit till public
>>>packs, that's asking a bit much.. =)
>>
>>You and your buildd are getting old, don't you ? ;-)
>

> Yep, but I'm all ears if you want to donate a quad dual core Opteron
> system to help with bringing it back up to the challenge. :-D

... and the monthly electric power bill :D

if this is serious, someone with a consulting corp. (tax preferences) could
hire a volunteer student from next university and donate the compile engine.
just announce the project at next university's volunteer thesis board.

;)