Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Strange noise with one provider

Hi Damien,

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Sorry, but :
> - if it works with other users
> - if it works with ekiga.net
> - if it works with other providers
> - but if quality is not good with one provider

I remember that the quality was also suboptimal when I called an X-Lite
peer, but I'm not sure... I have to doublecheck and will let you know.

If there is no problem between Ekiga and X-Lite, I will talk to the
sipgate support. They always made an effort in the past.

> it strongly suggests a provider problem. I don't see how it could be
> broken, moreover, we are using the exact same codecs than in the old
> GnomeMeeting.

I see your point. But we also have to keep in mind that sipgate does not
have any problems with X-Lite and other HW-clients.

Regards,
Hannes