Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Three small issues

Le samedi 04 février 2006 à 16:05 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le vendredi 03 février 2006 à 23:20 +0100, Philippe Lefevre a écrit :
> > Hello
> >
> > I notice three small points in the latest cvs releases :
> >
> > Clicking on any of the 4 buttons within the video tab replace all of
> > them at the full left of the slide. They are not movable anymore from there.
> > Switching off the camera with the button "display pictures from camera"
> > replace the 4 buttons in their default place with no change.
> >

> Would be nice to get a screenshot :)
>
> > The page 1/10 of the druid has not been translated in french. I looked
> > for the .po file and didn't find it so I was not able to do it.  :'(
> >

> Fabrice will check that. Fabrice?
my (ekiga) fr.po is ready since last sunday. Unfortunatelly while I was
doing it, Snark asked me to notify gnome-i18n ml for some string
changes, so I have to recheck some little things. Should be done
tomorrow. I have then to transmit it to the french translation
coordinator for commit to cvs.