[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Three small issues

Hello

I notice three small points in the latest cvs releases :

Clicking on any of the 4 buttons within the video tab replace all of them at the full left of the slide. They are not movable anymore from there. Switching off the camera with the button "display pictures from camera" replace the 4 buttons in their default place with no change.

The page 1/10 of the druid has not been translated in french. I looked for the .po file and didn't find it so I was not able to do it. :'(

The sound level (sound back) with the echo machine (sip:500 ekiga net) is very low.

I hope this will help.
Philippe

Ubuntu breezy badger
Ekiga 1.99.1-20060203-01
libpt-cvs-plugins-v4l2 20060131-04-breezy.1
camero ToUcamPro II (PCVC840K)