[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga with notebook

Hi all,

I face something annoying with my laptop: Ekiga is always running and registered to GWs (SIP). Problem is when I suspend the computer, when it resume, I always have to open accounts tab and for each gateway to unregister/register to be able to use Ekiga.

I see 3 solutions:

1. button to click which will unregister/register all GW that are currently marked register and for which registration failed

2. Ekiga try indefinitely to register when register failed

3. a module/program independant of Ekiga which will run eg from hibernate after resume and will reconnect to all the GW's

They are perhaps other solutions. My favorite one is #3

--
Daniel