Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga with notebook

Le samedi 04 février 2006 à 15:18 +0100, Hannes Ebner a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> >>Would it be possible to include functionality (perhaps bound to a
> >>checkbox in the preferences) to let Ekiga always listen on the interface
> >>from which the default gateway is reached?
> >
> > I don't see how I could code that actually...
>
> I don't know whether there is a C-function, but you can get the
> information out of /proc/net/route.

It is not portable... I really think HAL/DUBS is the way to go. But that
won't be for 2.00 unfortunately, we are already far too late for such
changes :-/

> The "default interface" is the one with destination "00000000".

(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net