Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga with notebook

Hi,

Damien Sandras wrote:
> - if your IP change, it will update all accounts

the interface is also interesting.

At home I use eth0, on the way it is either wlan0 or ppp0. I have to
change this setting everytime I start up Ekiga or resume the laptop.
That's pretty annoying, because I also have to manually re-register all
accounts after changing the interface.

Would it be possible to include functionality (perhaps bound to a
checkbox in the preferences) to let Ekiga always listen on the interface
from which the default gateway is reached?

Regards,
Hannes