Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Doxygen documentation support [2]

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:04:19 +0200
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo debian org> wrote:

>   Yes, of course. The point is that it can be made very human readable.
>
>   If you want to play with it, you can find generated docs for the patch
> I have sent at:
> http://www.tribulaciones.org/~jose/ekiga/html/index.html
>
>   Please, check functions that are in files that I have patch yet.

While I was writing some code recently, I experimented a bit with Doxygen. It's awful and very usable.
E.g. the whole PWLib documentation is in Doxygen. It would be nice to use it.

J.

--
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.