Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Doxygen documentation support [2]

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:04:19 +0200
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo debian org> wrote:

>   Yes, of course. The point is that it can be made very human readable.
>   If you want to play with it, you can find generated docs for the patch
> I have sent at:
>   Please, check functions that are in files that I have patch yet.

While I was writing some code recently, I experimented a bit with Doxygen. It's awful and very usable.
E.g. the whole PWLib documentation is in Doxygen. It would be nice to use it.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.