[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] bazar with Fritz

Hello,
today I tested Ekiga Linux from work with my internet phone box at home, an
AVM Fritz!Box 5012. The outcome was a bit disappointing.
First a description of the setup:
Ekiga Linux, on a box connected directly to the internet, registered with
1und1.de, voipbuster.com and ekiga.net
On the other side:
Fritz!Box 5012 with internal ISDN/S0-bus connected to a telephone system,
registered to different acounts of above providers. In the telephone system
all internet calls are directed to an answering phone.
Tests (logs attached):
calling 1) via 1und1.de, 2) via ekiga.net 3) via voipbuster.com

With 1) and 2) Ekiga connected with PCMA, I could hear the answer phone
overlaid with an appr. 20 Hz disturbing noise, but the answer phone itself
missed the talks. With 3) there was a special dial tone in between, Ekiga
connected with PCMU and everything was fine. In the voipbuster log the IP of
the Fritzbox cannot be found, but the call was free.

I did test 1) and 3) also with X-Lite Linux it connected with G711.a and
everything was ok.
Already yesterday morning, in a test resembling 1), but with Ekiga-Win32 and
STUN from behind a port restricted firewall, I had a partial success. I could
hear the noisy answer phone and it recorded my call without any fault.
Regards
Michael