Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] bazar with Fritz

Hello,

Sorry to ask, but ... what is the problem?

You are giving far too much information, please describe very simply
what you did, and what was the problem, because even with much coffee, I
can not understand the problem.

(Except that the fritzbox was generating a 20 Hz disturbing tone, but
then I do not see how it could be an Ekiga problem).