Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Advanced support for bluetooth headsets

Hi,

Le jeudi 20 avril 2006 à 12:40 +0200, Unai Uribarri a écrit :
> Hello people,
>
> I've been using kphone during the past two years. But after the
> release of ekiga-2.0, I'm willing to change my softphone.
>
> What I miss in Ekiga is to be able to broadcast the call ring to the
> paired bluetooth headsets and, if the user press the answer button on
> any headset use that headset for that call (if the user uses the
> keyb/mouse, use the configured audio device).

That's possible. You can just have a different device for sound events
and conversations (see the preferences).

> Also, I want to add support for hotswapping the audio device to allow
> to change between headsets and loudspeakers without redial.
>
> I've added bluetooth support to kphone one year ago, so all what I
> need is to know if this development will be accepted in mainstream and
> a basic direction on where the code should be put.

That development would be accepted. It should be part of PWLIB (see the
plugins section).
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net