Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] WIN32 report

Hi Kilian,
none of my formerly mailed patches is upto date any longer since work has been
done on bugzilla. Half of the bugs which Julien had filed have been dealt
with completely. Patches where a common code base between Linux and Win32 is
desirable need a bit longer.
Currently I would include two patches into the Win32 build process (see
attachment), SDL fullscreen and audio setup ringbuffer size.
1) approches still the old problem. I think it would help to have it tested
more intensively.
6) is minor. It gives you a true 4 second delay in the audio setup and not 1.5
s as it turns out on Win32.

I am also thinking of the installer for Windows
( http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ekiga/ ), Do you think you can run Inno
Setup ( http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php ) under Linux Wine
( http://www.winehq.org/site/download-deb ) in your build environment? Inno
is extremely well behaving, can be started from the command line, but wishes
to show its window. I know our build environments are only similar.
Regards
Michael