Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: GM OPAL compile problems with gnome-doc-utils

Le jeudi 22 septembre 2005 à 18:09 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
> Are you sure it isn't complaining about gconf_test_age problems, h323
> listener problems and sip listener problems ?

No just an error message because no audio plugin is found (although
pwlib is compiled with everything)

> The configuration system when gnome is disabled has a hard time
> finding
> the default configuration file... it would need some love.

Yes that's what I thought too. And that's why I'll try on another system
where I can mess up Gnome. (or is it possible to just disable the
gnome-doc stuff and keep the rest of Gnome?)
Thanks anyway for the answers!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>