[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM OPAL compile problems with gnome-doc-utils

Hi guys, I can't autogen the CVS (OPAL) GM package, it keeps failing on
gnome-doc-utils, which apparently my system misses (Mandrake 10.1)... or
is it supposed to be in the gnomemeeting sources?
I even tried to --disable-gnome, which according to the ChangeLog should
also disable gnome-doc-utils, but it keeps complaining about
"gnome-doc-utils.make: No such file or directory". Any idea of what I'm
doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>